Japanese Chatting Event
It is a social gathering to support foreign students’ Japanese language learning and exchange.
Foreign students and Japanese volunteers meet one-on-one or in small groups, and they will talk about their favorite topics.
The meeting will be held on the last weekday of the month, either online(Zoom) or in person (Fukuoka City International Center) !
Let’s have fun chatting in Japanese!
Schedule for June to August
- Date ： Thursday, June 30th, 2022 and Wednesday, August 31st , 2022
- ※Please note there is no Japanese Chatting Event in July.
- Time： 15:30～16:30
- Fee： Free
- Place： Online (Zoom）
- Application：【Foreign participants】
- Please send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill out the application form
- ※Please provide name, Zoom name, email address, and cell phone number.
- ※Applications will be accepted from the 10th of each month.
- 【Japanese participants】
- Please refer to the application information of “Japanese Conversation Supporters”
- Deadline: For June Event – by June 28th. For August Event – by August 29th.
- International students who wish to practice Japanese they studied.
- Japanese residents who are eager to be speaking partner to international students
General Rule Last weekday of the month 15:30～16:30
Free of charge
Advance registration is required. Applications will be accepted from the 10th of each month via email or application form.