Foreign Language Newsletter
In order to make your life in Fukuoka as comfortable as possible, we publish foreign language newsletters in English, Chinese and Korean to inform you of the latest and essential information about Fukuoka’s living, Japanese culture, traditional events and so forth.
Newsletter title has changed from “Rainbow” to “FCIF”.
The latest issue
No.8 March/April 2020（Aburayama Citizen’s Forest）
- Aburayama Citizen’s Forest
- Checklist for Returning Your Home Country
- For Fukuoka New Residents
- Putting Out Garbage When Moving Out
- Dr. Nishiyama’s Column
- Watch Out for Purse Snatchers
- Cherry Blossom Viewing
- March 20th is Citizens’ Disaster Prevention Day
- The Tenjin Big Bang Project