- Must be over 18 years of age, and live in the Greater Fukuoka Area
- Those with language proficiency suitable for these activities (native level in Japanese, conversational in the relevant foreign language)
- Those who can set aside the necessary time for volunteer work
※Language skill is not necessary for host family and International Exchange.
Please send Application Form and your face photo data to email@example.com by e-mail. You’ll be entered into “Volunteer Activity Insurance” as part of the Japan National Council of Social Welfare, as a precaution for any accidents that may occur in the course of your volunteer work. After you have been entered into the system, you will be sent a registration certificate.
You will not be compensated for translation, interpretation, or anything that is part of your volunteer activities themselves. Transportation costs and the like will be covered by the client of (or group responsible for) each activity.
Volunteer Bank Outline(Japanese only)
- Interpretation for international exchange events.
- Interpretation at ward office, health center, and schools.
- Documents translation
You will be assigned for translation and interpretation work at schools, NPO or municipal organizations.