Japanese Chatting Event
Starting from April 2021, the “Japanese Chatting Salon” will be renamed as the “Japanese Chatting Event”!
It is a social gathering to support foreign students’ Japanese language learning and exchange.
Foreign students and Japanese volunteers meet one-on-one or in small groups, and they will talk about their favorite topics.
The meeting will be held on the last weekday of the month, either online(Zoom) or in person (Fukuoka City International Center) !
Let’s have fun chatting in Japanese!
Schedule for October to December 2021 (Registration starts on the 10h of each month)
- Date&Time： October 28 (Thu.), Noveｍber 30 (Tue.) 15:30~16:30
- December 18(Sat.) 11:00~12:00 （※Registration starts on December 1）
- Fee： Free
- Place： Online (Zoom）
- Application：【Foreign participants】
- Please send an email to (email@example.com) or fill out the application form
- ※Please provide name, Zoom name, email address, and cell phone number.
- ※Applications will be accepted from the 10th of each month.
- 【Japanese participants】
- Please refer to the application information of “Japanese Conversation Supporters”
- Deadline: 2 days prior to the date of each event.
- International students who wish to practice Japanese they studied.
- Japanese residents who are eager to be speaking partner to international students
General Rule Last weekday of the month 15:30～16:30
Free of charge
Advance registration is required. Applications will be accepted from the 10th of each month via email or application form.
Fukuoka International Student Support Association-Attaka Fukuoka
4-1, Tenyamachi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City 812-0025